Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

The thing thats weird is that this trade for Wentz can't be official until next week either anyway. Jimmy's NTC really isn't a thing because the day the trade can actually become official, he doesn't have a no trade clause.

I think that would push the "washington didn't want to wait" to more of an injury thing. 

Could it be a potential trouble with Jimmy if the trade is agreed and reported before that. 

9 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Could it be a potential trouble with Jimmy if the trade is agreed and reported before that. 

I'm cool if he's upset with us on the way out the door 😂

10 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

I mean it doesn't matter. Jimmy's NTC is useless here. They can come to an agreement and trade him on the 16th. 

What Ian is referring to has to do with how the FO is negotiating and/or Jimmy's shoulder recovery. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean it doesn't matter. Jimmy's NTC is useless here. They can come to an agreement and trade him on the 16th. 

What Ian is referring to has to do with how the FO is negotiating and/or Jimmy's shoulder recovery. 

Correct. This would be my assumption as well

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm cool if he's upset with us on the way out the door 😂

More in a legal sense was what i was referring too. Like if the trade is in place before the 16th he could argue there was ill will with the trade clause still technically active(probably would hurt his career so doubt he would pursue it anyway).

Just now, Justone2 said:

More in a legal sense was what i was referring too. Like if the trade is in place before the 16th he could argue there was ill will with the trade clause still technically active(probably would hurt his career so doubt he would pursue it anyway).

Oh yeah, I don't think that is an issue since the trade isn't "official" until the start of the league year when he no longer has a no trade clause.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Forge said:

I just realized that third round pick Washington gave up next year can become a second round pick if the he plays 70% of snaps...

And I feel like Jimmy's trade will be done the same way where the most valuable asset may be in 2023....That is if he does indeed get traded lol.

4 minutes ago, adamq said:

I don't understand why McDaniels seems to not want Derek Carr, unless there's a rookie he really wants. If Vegas actually makes a move for Jimmy I will he stunned.

Yea, Carr in the rigth situation is a top level starter. He's soooooooo much better than Jimmy. I wanted us to trade for him when Gruden first took that job and there were rumblings he wasn't a big Carr fan. But we had just resigned Jimmy so I knew it wouldn't happened. 

• Like 1