Who gets the AFC's 6 Seed?

RandyMossIsBoss

AFC Wild Card  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the AFC's 6 Seed?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2019 at 03:00 PM

On 12/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, wwhickok said:

Nope  Clevelands playoff chances ended in Pittsburgh. While, with a TON of help they could technically still get in if they won out, they wont win out.

Yeah, our chances are so slim. We need to win out and have a ton of things to go our way. It's just not happening. Losing to you guys obviously hurt, but I still say the loss that stings the most is the Seattle game.

I think Bills and Titans make it.

Steelers just miss.   Wouldnt make it too far in the postseason anyway.    The fact that we will even finish this season with at least 8 wins is mindblowing.     Everyone predicted at least a top 10 pick for us...including me.     

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I think Bills and Titans make it.

Steelers just miss.   Wouldnt make it too far in the postseason anyway.    The fact that we will even finish this season with at least 8 wins is mindblowing.     Everyone predicted at least a top 10 pick for us...including me.     

Yeah, super impressed with their resiliency this year. I’m excited for next week.