Who gets the AFC's 6 Seed?

RandyMossIsBoss

AFC Wild Card  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the AFC's 6 Seed?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/08/2019 at 03:00 PM

Just now, ET80 said:

It's the Titans now. 7-5, but on a three game winning streak, looking like a new team with Ryan Tannehill and still has two games vs the Texans, week 15 and 17. 

With the way Derrick Henry is running, I expect that W17 game to be a "winner take all" for the division. Deshaun is an advantage, but this Titans team isn't going to give up easy.

the titans are my steelers top challenger for our wild card spot and i still forget they exist which is really saying volumes about the titans body of work as a whole across recent history

Just now, Shady Slim said:

the titans are my steelers top challenger for our wild card spot and i still forget they exist which is really saying volumes about the titans body of work as a whole across recent history

That's how they get you. They were an easier team to forget when Marcus Mariota was missing on three yard hitch routes and Derrick Henry was getting 10 touches on offense.

Now, Henry's floor is 20 touches and Tannehill is starting - so that's basically a new team.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Nope  Clevelands playoff chances ended in Pittsburgh. While, with a TON of help they could technically still get in if they won out, they wont win out.

Yeah, that loss was huge. And you're also likely right, they won't win out.. But, outside help necessary is much more likely than people give it credit for IMO.

13 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

up until ~6 weeks ago the titans were probably the most boring team to watch in the nfl. people have always been stacking the box to stop henry, but it's a whole new ballgame now that we've actually displayed the ability to make them pay for it through the air.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2019 at 4:57 PM, marshawn lynch said:

Gonna go with Steelers... suprised so many people picking Titans... the rest of their schedule is brutal. I think Steelers win 2 games. And i see no way Titans get to 3 wins

Hate to say it but I agree. Looks like the Titans have by far the toughest remaining schedule in the AFC. We'll be doing good to win 2 imo. Hope I'm wrong, but our secondary is pretty beat up and Butler is out for the year. Maybe we get lucky and the Saints are resting players?

Edited by Titans Yall