GDT: Week whatever

LETSGOBROWNIES

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins on Sunday?

• Browns
    • Bungles (did ya see what I did there? hardy har har)
    • Carp
    • Horny
    • Kiwi
    • Any other Australian
    • People with plans on Sunday

Just now, DawgX said:

I mean, Freddie did that during the Rams game, haha.

Maybe that's why we don't run it as much...trying to get people to forget it lol.

Nick Chubb has 1 rush attempt....vs the Bengals.....I don't understand why people are upset, it's a legitimate mystery.

Ryan Lindley has to be gone... problem is he's risen to the primary assistant play-caller on game-days over Monken and Campen...

The mostly always attributable reason for a naturally accurate QB regresses this much is due to routines and habits coaching by QB coach. 

Good QB coaches affect positive change in a QBs mechanics and basic throwing through the course of 12 games. Lindley has not.

I get that people are already chanting fire Freddie (I'd just like for him to give up play calling duties and actually learn being a HC first) but are we not allowed to criticize the play calling? I feel like we have always done that and this is very reminiscent of Hue refusing to give up play calling duties until he forced to.....