The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

OK dome.  Maybe I am just confused as to what you are asking.  the jailer said his move would prevent hits and any move that player would be making.   You asked about why he said it would only block hits.   I am not sure what you are trying to get at here.  From my understanding, you are asking about something that the jailer did not say.

Just now, squire12 said:

OK dome.  Maybe I am just confused as to what you are asking.  the jailer said his move would prevent hits and any move that player would be making.   You asked about why he said it would only block hits.   I am not sure what you are trying to get at here.  From my understanding, you are asking about something that the jailer did not say.

A jailer does 2 things 

it protects its target and roleblocks its target 

mission is saying his move on malf failed 

I’m saying it didn’t fail because of the jailkeep move, because that move only protects against hits. so if it failed there was another reason. I was roleblocked so I doubt mission was roleblocked, so we’re running out of reasons it could have failed 

the “prevents all moves” aspect of the role is the referring to the roleblock part of the move, not the protection part of the move... that’s not being called into question here because malf isn’t claiming his move worked 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

A jailer does 2 things 

it protects its target and roleblocks its target 

mission is saying his move on malf failed 

I’m saying it didn’t fail because of the jailkeep move, because that move only protects against hits. so if it failed there was another reason. I was roleblocked so I doubt mission was roleblocked, so we’re running out of reasons it could have failed 

the “prevents all moves” aspect of the role is the referring to the roleblock part of the move, not the protection part of the move... that’s not being called into question here because malf isn’t claiming his move worked 

So you are thinking that 1 (or more) of Malf, Wolfeye or mission is lying?