The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

“Guys, there was one kill last night.  They killed Town.  This guy has a kill.  He admitted to killing Slappy.  The write-up that Slappy died in says hohoho.  He claimed Blitzen.  This other guy with a verified role claimed Blitzen too.  So, let’s lynch the guy who killed someone and lied about his character.”

You think what you’re pushing is more plausible than that.

So you havent read my theory on that...interesting

59 minutes ago, Dome said:

Correct. But how is that relevant to the discussion we’re having?

you asked me where he said he would only block hits, pushing against my claim that missions move didn’t fail because of the jail move, and I’ve showed where the jailkeeper said that, proving my point.

now you’re just reiterating what I just posted and not addressing the argument that started this quote chain 

Wouldnt your move fall under the second part of the clause. IE Malf could have been the target of 1 hit *and* the target of a roleblock (+ unlimited other non-hit moves) and all of them would have failed?

16 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

my role says i can jail one person preventing one hit to them and any move they would do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Wouldnt your move fall under the second part of the clause. IE Malf could have been the target of 1 hit *and* the target of a roleblock (+ unlimited other non-hit moves) and all of them would have failed?

No... 

the “any moves they would do” is referencing the target’s potential moves, not moves made on the target. 

wolf makes it clear he protects against one hit. All other moves on malf should have worked, based on the jailers claim of how his move works 

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hey guys, I’m trying to read as much as I can and keep up, but it’s been a hectic day... how many pages just today alone?

I’ve read quite a bit but just going to go over one more time really before my vote is cast.

KOTN killed Daboyle yesterday and admitted to it.

He claimed a character, and wolf counterclaimed him, so he was caught red handed killing town while lying with the flavor writeup of a scum hit.