The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hey guys, I’m trying to read as much as I can and keep up, but it’s been a hectic day... how many pages just today alone?

I’ve read quite a bit but just going to go over one more time really before my vote is cast.

Well, the pro-Town vote is to lynch KOTN, so I'm sure you'll vote elsewhere.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

No... 

the “any moves they would do” is referencing the target’s potential moves, not moves made on the target. 

wolf makes it clear he protects against one hit. All other moves on malf should have worked, based on the jailers claim of how his move works 

Ok scratch that. I see what you’re saying 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Dome did you fail to read this part

59 minutes ago, Dome said:

Dude.... read slower

any move THEY DO, as in moves his target tries to make 

hes talking about roleblock aspect of the jailkeep there, not the protection aspect

the protection protects against a hit 

I see th confusion. Thats not how I personally read it. I read it as "blocks all moves, but can only block 1 hit". @wolfeyestrk => can you come clarify your role?

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

No... 

the “any moves they would do” is referencing the target’s potential moves, not moves made on the target. 

wolf makes it clear he protects against one hit. All other moves on malf should have worked, based on the jailers claim of how his move works 

No, you're reading that into his claim.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Hey guys, I’m trying to read as much as I can and keep up, but it’s been a hectic day... how many pages just today alone?

I’ve read quite a bit but just going to go over one more time really before my vote is cast.

Dont be afraid to cast early votes and put in early moves. You have all day to change them. The start of Day 2 is linked in the first post of the game.

Wolf's jail claim was as standard as they come, with the caveat that it only protects from one hit.

It blocking the target's moves is the jail, and blocking only one kill is the limitation on blocking incoming moves.  There is no reference to other moves, so you're gap-filling based on words that are not present.