The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

lol love ya touch

im not gonna bust your balls on this point anymore

maybe pickle let you have the watch and maybe not

but i know how good you are at faking roles and even if you are an other there might more to it than just surviving

low risk lynch. 

Oh I know. I knew I wasn’t gonna make it through regardless of what I did. Survivor roles are IMO ruined 

@rackcs - assuming we make it through night, I would consider checking mwil's alignment against someone. Orca seemed convinced that giving out guns could be a scum move. I doubt it, but it could be an other move (low probability). Something like "mwil wins if so many people get killed with his guns".

Just a random thought. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@rackcs - assuming we make it through night, I would consider checking mwil's alignment against someone. Orca seemed convinced that giving out guns could be a scum move. I doubt it, but it could be an other move (low probability). Something like "mwil wins if so many people get killed with his guns".

Just a random thought. 

If he’s other leave him alone 

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lol love ya touch

im not gonna bust your balls on this point anymore

maybe pickle let you have the watch and maybe not

but i know how good you are at faking roles and even if you are an other there might more to it than just surviving

low risk lynch. 

There absolutely is lol it was just my best shot (really no shot) to say that it was survivor