The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

Just now, Dome said:

hope you kept it between the lines.

do they make the roads in wisconsin wider to accommodate for this, or is it like other states where you are supposed to be pretty sober to drive?

i never drive with any amount of alcohol

the good wife was good enough yo be the DD

• Like 2

Just now, Malfatron said:

Hi. i helped lynch Naz. what did you do so far?

Well, I tried to lynch KOTN yesterday, who is a killer.  And I investigated KOTN as Mafia last night because NS redirected me there, and then proceeded to back up Counselor all day on his claim against KOTN.  So, I certainly did something!

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
45 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

not gonna lie im kinda confused on who i should jail, how pissed would malf be if i jailed him again?

Not a good idea to discuss in public if you really want to prevent a hit

keep your move secret

is this post where you started your read up?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, I tried to lynch KOTN yesterday, who is a killer.  And I investigated KOTN as Mafia last night because NS redirected me there, and then proceeded to back up Counselor all day on his claim against KOTN.  So, I certainly did something!

Lmao...we up to 10 investigators xD

Just now, SwAg said:

I thought you were gonna give us a clear with your fake invest.

But you gave us a known mafia. Even worse.

Good play though, obviously mafia would have a better claim than this. must be true.

you sneaky devil 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

you are assuming the NS bit right?

And its too late for the gambit.

if you say you investigated KOTN as mafia, and that turns out to be a lie.....you have to personally be held responsible