The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Called it, you ain't the Cop

You tried lynching multiple people because they pushed you...claiming they were trying to kill the cop. Everyone told me last game the difference between my fake claims and yours...is you fess up, yet this game you tried to use it as means to lynch people

I cant tell if you actually believe what you did as scum and what he did as a civ special is the same... or are you just being stubborn/proud and dont want to admit that they way you both handled it was completely different. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Called it, you ain't the Cop

You tried lynching multiple people because they pushed you...claiming they were trying to kill the cop. Everyone told me last game the difference between my fake claims and yours...is you fess up, yet this game you tried to use it as means to lynch people

And you left out all the evidence that points to my theory being correct lmao

Good work, dip****.  You’re ******* awful at this game.  I don’t know why you even sign up.  At least we can put to bed all the murmurs that you two cheat because you’re playing one of the worst games ever.

You’re using my joke posts as evidence right now.  Where did I ever actually push people based on that?

That’s not how this works.  If you say the earth is flat, and I say no it’s round and show you a picture of it’s curvature, I don’t have to include evidence that flat planes exist.

• Like 1

Seriously, why can’t you just be normal in these games?  It clearly doesn’t work.  

You don’t have to have a 30-part theory that contradicts everything because it’s interesting.  Sometimes the games are simply unremarkable.

This is the Pirate game all over again, and Matts saying that I have to say my part after Orca basically lost his mind in a post is like a real trigger: how the hell can you even give the impression that his position might be valid and expect a reasoned response.  A face palm and a sigh should suffice

@Pickle Rick => if you are reading up, you better know who gets the JVP. lol

And @The Orca, before you get mad and think I am picking on you, I have tried to be really patient with your theories all game. But you are consistently turning a blind eye to every likely scenario so that you can tunnel on Swag/Mwill/Counselor. Youve tunneled so deep that you arent even making coherent sense at this point. Its truly bananas how you are trying to tie the pieces of the puzzle together. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This is the Pirate game all over again, and Matts saying that I have to say my part after Orca basically lost his mind in a post is like a real trigger: how the hell can you even give the impression that his position might be valid and expect a reasoned response.  A face palm and a sigh should suffice

Im trying to be nicer in these games. So I wanted to give him the opportunity to explain himself. His theory is obviously extremely outlandish for the information presented in game. 

Now protect me. Malf watch swag. @wolfeyestrk jail Josh unless he is double lynched w/daboyle. 

Points of concern:

1. How did @theuntouchable know Swags role?

2. WTF is @Domes role in this game, is Mrs. Clause naughty or nice? 

• Like 1