The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Yeah, in last game I was scum and they had a discord to coordinate. Is this not common knowledge?

That part is common knowledge 

can you back up and explain the part about matts being helpful, and how that related to scum chat?

27 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Then I thought Matts because he was so quick to help out there but that’s dumb, because of the fact that he would just address the JOAT role in scum-Discord instead of in thread.

The goal wouldnt be for wolfe to actually find out what a JOAT is in thread 

the goal would be for wolfe to be seen in thread asking what a JOAT means and/or matts answering him in thread.

exactly the reason of "if hes maf, he would have asked in discord but he asked in thread"

i find it a little suspect that we have the JOAT convo last game with scum josh not asking.

then the first thing wolfe does is ask.

a big drop in the y-axis for wolfe

• Like 1

Oh because me personally I was afraid of asking what the JOAT role was in regular thread in the last game because I was afraid that either exposed me or somehow that naivety might just outright out me. AT FIRST, I was like “Oh, the new guy needs help” and Matts explained the JOAT role. I could be wrong but I think he was the only one to explain there. For a very split second I thought he would only explain it if they were directly working together but if they were directly together and were scum he could just have tagged him in whatever discord. That’s all.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The goal wouldnt be for wolfe to actually find out what a JOAT is in thread 

the goal would be for wolfe to be seen in thread asking what a JOAT means and/or matts answering him in thread.

exactly the reason of "if hes maf, he would have asked in discord but he asked in thread"

i find it a little suspect that we have the JOAT convo last game with scum josh not asking.

then the first thing wolfe does is ask.

a big drop in the y-axis for wolfe

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

crap sorry dome

This succession is fake

16 hours ago, Dome said:

I’m like a cross between a doctor/cop/vig role 

16 hours ago, SwAg said:

JOAT, nice

15 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Whats a joat?

HOW DID YOU KNOW ITS "A" JOAT @wolfeyestrk

In other words, how did you know that JOAT was a noun

JOAT could have beem someones name (nickename for dome maybe), or a saying or something else like GTFO. Plus if wolfe looks at Domes post, Dome already posted above what a JOAT was.

Also, both mwil and matts answered him

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Jack of all trades

15 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@JoshstraDaymus ^^^This is how you 1st game properly^^^

Its a special role that has multiple abilities; "Jack of all trades". So you maybe able to investigate someone, protect someone, hit someone, etc. One move per a night. 

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, MWil23 said:

Maybe he’s scum, but I remember when I first started playing about a year ago and how overwhelming it was. The learning curve is sharp and unforgiving. Call me a sympathetic soul for newbies. 

Plus, IMO if he’s scum he asks that in chatty.