The Night Santa Went Crazy Mafia - Town and Dome wins!!

Pickle Rick

The group surrounded @Nazgul as he started screaming, "**** the Nice list, I am the KING of not being on that thing."

Screams from the swarming crowd shouted back, "Kill him, rid this place of the greed and selfishness that has corrupted the beauty of Christmas"

Naz started squirming, "Wait, I'm only kidding guys"

The group closed in and started to beat naz with all the toys that were made for Christmas.

They paused momentarily and Naz looked up from the fetal position, "If you ain't Naughty, then you ain't living."  He managed to stick up his middle finger and the group finished him off.  He had a smile on his face the whole time.    

One of the elves brought over what looked like a toy, he chopped of Naz's middle finger that was the only one stuck in an upright position.  He placed it into the toy gadget and a display popped on with: NAUGHTY

@Nazgul is dead he was Naughty aligned

As the group began to feel good about themselves, they heard "Ho, Ho, Ho" 

Everyone quickly turned to see @Slappy Mc burst into flames.  An elf quickly chimed in, " Quick, who has the chesnuts?" 

The little elf with the toy quickly snatched up some of the ashes and placed them into the toy gadget, the display read: NICE 

@Slappy Mc is dead, he was Nice aligned 

It is now D2, N2 will be at 10:00 pm eastern Sunday night 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dome said:

No thoughts about naz?

He isn't standing out as suspicious? 

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

No, not really.  Seems innocent to me

swag quoted me to reply to this post that wasn't even directed at him lmfao....

poor swag