2019 Big Ten Championship: #1 Ohio State vs #8 Wisconsin

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

lol Heather Dinich on Sportscenter trying to pretend like Wisconsin could make the playoff with a win. Girl, we already know we giving up 50+. You talked **** on us all year, don't rosey up now.

If we ONLY lose by 28, I'll be shocked. My buddies asked me my prediction tonight and I gave them the ole 56-17 spiel. If it's closer than that, I'll drink a beer for my friendly "oh, you're a threat this game will be tought" fake humble Buckeye friends on here. Don't you bastards forget, I lived in Columbus and went to college in Dayton. I know how you bastards really are lol. Let's get it.

PC needs to call the best game of his life to win on Saturday and it still might not be enough.

We are spoiled as OSU fans. There’s different OSU tiers I’ve seen:

Meh: So like 2016 and 2017.

Good: 2015

Great: The Natty team

The holy $&*# category: This years team

That Illinois game was a fluky loss. Most years, this current Wisconsin team would be good enough for the playoffs.

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

PC needs to call the best game of his life to win on Saturday and it still might not be enough.

We are spoiled as OSU fans. There’s different OSU tiers I’ve seen:

Meh: So like 2016 and 2017.

Good: 2015

Great: The Natty team

The holy $&*# category: This years team

That Illinois game was a fluky loss. Most years, this current Wisconsin team would be good enough for the playoffs.

I don't know, somehow Wisconsin always finds a way to lose to a team we have no business losing too.  This team isn't good enough for the playoffs.  We'd get rolled by any of the other top teams besides OSU.