naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #1 Ohio State
    • #8 Wisconsin

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Idk, none of it makes sense to me.

1.  I have more than one beer fetcher.  There’s a reason I had kids.

2.  If my sandwich maker is not making sandwiches, how can she be “busy”?

3. I wouldn’t trust my boozehound wife around my good beer.

4. Why have a cooler beside the seat when you have a fridge?  It’s not like I’m not moving for 3 hours.

idk man...

But if you get a divorce. There might not be time to find a decent sandwich maker before playoffs.

Your kids wouldnt be drinking on that beer? What are they? Americans?...... Oh yeah. I forgot. 21 drinking age HAHAHAHAHAHA

3 I go along with. But have never run into the problem since starting a full malt liquor regimen.

My bar is on a different floor. Why work stairs for a timely beer every half hour?

Wisconsin is a REALLY good team. That Illinois game was a funky loss. They’re better than that.

The problem is that OSU is OSU. Wisconsin doesn’t have an advantage in the trenches. Taylor is not the best athlete on the field. It’s just not a good matchup.

Also, Wisconsin can’t let THIS happen again.

Edited by candyman93

Ohio State will likely be the only Northern team in the playoff if they win.

I hope more Northern teams do good next year so we can grab at least 3 of the 4 playoff spots next year. Maybe OSU, Notre Dame and Kansas State.

Just now, pf9 said:

Ohio State will likely be the only Northern team in the playoff if they win.

I hope more Northern teams do good next year so we can grab at least 3 of the 4 playoff spots next year. Maybe OSU, Notre Dame and Kansas State.

excuse me?

• Like 2

KSU is the best Northern team in the Big 12.

But that's not the point.

The point is that OSU has been the only playoff-worthy team out of the North this year. I've grown weary of Southern dominance of top-level CFB. In lower levels Northern teams have had far more success. I want the North to have lots of success in FBS too. So I want more Northern teams in the playoff next year.

Edited by pf9

If Wisconsin keeps it to 2 scores,  think they'll get the Rose Bowl bid and play Utah (or maybe even Oregon after that beatdown), otherwise Penn St will get it. Sure they're itching to put Penn St in so Wisconsin will have to look good at least occasionally. A game like the 1st. close early but OSU eventually ran away with it, is what Wisconsin should be aiming for, just don't bleed out as hard as you did last time. 13-27 final score.

lol Heather Dinich on Sportscenter trying to pretend like Wisconsin could make the playoff with a win. Girl, we already know we giving up 50+. You talked **** on us all year, don't rosey up now.

If we ONLY lose by 28, I'll be shocked. My buddies asked me my prediction tonight and I gave them the ole 56-17 spiel. If it's closer than that, I'll drink a beer for my friendly "oh, you're a threat this game will be tought" fake humble Buckeye friends on here. Don't you bastards forget, I lived in Columbus and went to college in Dayton. I know how you bastards really are lol. Let's get it.

Edited by beekay414

I WILL say this though. If somehow, by the great merlin's beard, somehow find a way to win tomorrow (today, I guess), we deserve to make it over Oklahoma. Yes, we lost on a buzzer beat at Illinois. I get that. We'd also have beaten Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota and Ohio State. Oklahoma's resume would be Baylor twice lol. 

It's whatever. We're gonna get boat raced so it doesn't matter regardless. Even if we somehow won and made it, we'd just get embarrassed by LSU in January lol.

Take it easy enough on us that we get the trip to Pasadena. Thanks.

• Like 1