TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

What?

LOL.....I was asking when your on the main dallas sub forum (or any main sub-forum page) where or what to click on to go to the last post someone made in any given thread. The old forum you would click on the little arrow. I figured it out here though.

This forum obviously has more ads. Gotta keep the lights on I guess.

2 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

About time you slackers joined.

Ugh..the new site was fun while it lasted

It's tainted now :D

Welcome Cowboys fans
Please do stop by the Eagles Forum to say hello and talk about how laughable the FO/Cousins situation is 

I promise we won't talk about Zeke and the suspensions....no promises

Will be moving my dad into an assisted living center soon. It's for the best, but is still an awful feeling nonetheless. It's also not entirely his decision, though he's mentioned it before. For a man who left home when he was 14 and has always been self reliant, I suspect this isn't going to be easy and I'm not looking forward to it in any fashion.  

That sucks WH - hopefully he settles in easily. I had a client that moved into one not to long ago and found that she made a lot of friends.

Anyone watch last nights GoT? What an episode. I cant believe there are only like 3 more for the season. That sucks.

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Will be moving my dad into an assisted living center soon. It's for the best, but is still an awful feeling nonetheless. It's also not entirely his decision, though he's mentioned it before. For a man who left home when he was 14 and has always been self reliant, I suspect this isn't going to be easy and I'm not looking forward to it in any fashion.  

Feel your angst brother......just had to put our 83 year old mom in assisted living. She just couldn't stay in the house by yourself. A couple of health issues finally caught up with her. SHe was resistant whenever we brought it up over the last few months, but it's been a little over 2 weeks and she seems to be adjusting pretty well. Good luck to your dad and family man.

Archived