TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive been set up on multiple dates next week,

Ive never wanted to be a hermit crab more than right now.

It'll be healthy.

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/health-benefits-of-dates.html

The benefits of dates include relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunctions, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions.

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

It'll be healthy.

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/fruit/health-benefits-of-dates.html

The benefits of dates include relief from constipation, intestinal disorders, heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunctions, diarrhea, abdominal cancer, and many other conditions.

Im not sure its healthy for me. Last date I got ridiculous drunk. This whole thing just sucks.

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I thought you were dating someone already?

Me? In a monogamous relationship at this point? Nah. I did date a chick until she said she thought she was in love. I promptly broke it off. Its all damaged goods racking up stats at this point. 

6 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

It never rains in California is one reason why I would never move their. I think Cali dries up one day. 

there*

Also that's definitely not true. You get some decent rain and wet days in the Bay Area and along the Northern Coast. SoCal is a desert. That's why it's easy for those fires to occur. Northern CA is typically fine. We had that rare fire this last year but that looks like it was because of something that happened with PG&E. I'll take living in CA with the weather we get over living most places honestly. 

Archived