TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

7 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I have the flu something fierce. Everything about me goes beyond aching. I am in genuine pain from my head to my feet. Ive aches before, but not like this. I have 2 more hours on a 12 hour schedule. I work in a freezer, I have yo drive home in 1 degree weather. My head feels like a heating pad. And I am dizzy and sick to my stomach. 

Tbc I have not missed a day or shown up late since early 2016. So I wanted to tough it out. No dayquil, ibpropheon, benedryl, nothing. I hate what i do to myself sometimes. 

feel better homie

8 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I have the flu something fierce. Everything about me goes beyond aching. I am in genuine pain from my head to my feet. Ive aches before, but not like this. I have 2 more hours on a 12 hour schedule. I work in a freezer, I have yo drive home in 1 degree weather. My head feels like a heating pad. And I am dizzy and sick to my stomach. 

Tbc I have not missed a day or shown up late since early 2016. So I wanted to tough it out. No dayquil, ibpropheon, benedryl, nothing. I hate what i do to myself sometimes. 

Hell yeah save your sick days for when you feel better

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'll help out a little. Not touching the novels worth of docs and rules though. 

Like most things with rules, I'll just scroll through them and learn as I go.

15 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Went to the range today, fired a Glock 20. Really like it...has me debating between it and the 19 now. 

You should go with something that gives you a tingly feeling all over when you shoot it. It's expensive but there is nothing like shooting off a D.E. .50 at the gun range. At least nothing else legal. :P

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

You should go with something that gives you a tingly feeling all over when you shoot it. It's expensive but there is nothing like shooting off a D.E. .50 at the gun range. At least nothing else legal. :P

Lol they had one there to rent...might do that next time I go back. 

Archived