TACT XVIII: Zeke's Whacky Weekend Adventures

D82

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:22 AM, Desperado82 said:

I need to order some beard care products...

Dollar Shave Club has some really good stuff for really reasonable prices. Check them out.

Mouse, congratulations. My fiancée and I have a little girl coming in a couple of months. I wish you all the love and happiness in your journey towards fatherhood.  

I haven't checked this site since a week before Christmas. Missed you guys.

6 minutes ago, htfryar said:

Dollar Shave Club has some really good stuff for really reasonable prices. Check them out.

I ended up ordering from Live Bearded. Signed up for the monthly subscription so saved a couple bucks. 

Thought you'd been gone for a while, need to post more. 

So I have bragged about my sons flag team a crap ton on here. Literally two teams we have beaten are playing RIGHT NOW on ABC for the probowl. We beat the Texas team in Dallas in March, we beat the ARZ team in Houston last January. 

Im so mixed about this. On the one hand, its crazy and makes me proud of my kids team. On the other hand I am sad that hes not there playing right now. 

On 1/28/2018 at 1:01 PM, htfryar said:

Mouse, congratulations. My fiancée and I have a little girl coming in a couple of months. I wish you all the love and happiness in your journey towards fatherhood.  

I haven't checked this site since a week before Christmas. Missed you guys.

Not mutual

OK so my new year's resolution was to diet, after 1 month I had lost 4-5 measly pounds, but OK I was feeling pretty good with my NO SUGAR and very little carb diet, smaller portions of meat and some veggies. Drinking mainly water. 

Thought I deserved to cheat a little last weekend. I had a donut, 2 beers, a little rice and 2 Bahama mambas. didn't feel good, but thought. what the heck I earned it.

then I gained back 3-4 pounds. WTF WTF.. all this suffering on this diet for a month and in only 2 says I almost gained it all back.

I HATE this dieting ****t. 

11 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK so my new year's resolution was to diet, after 1 month I had lost 4-5 measly pounds, but OK I was feeling pretty good with my NO SUGAR and very little carb diet, smaller portions of meat and some veggies. Drinking mainly water. 

Thought I deserved to cheat a little last weekend. I had a donut, 2 beers, a little rice and 2 Bahama mambas. didn't feel good, but thought. what the heck I earned it.

then I gained back 3-4 pounds. WTF WTF.. all this suffering on this diet for a month and in only 2 says I almost gained it all back.

I HATE this dieting ****t. 

It's all about WHEN you eat, good sir. Not necessarily what you eat or even how much. Shut things down at 6 PM. Nothing else goes in after 6 except for water. If you wait to eat breakfast at 10 the next morning you will have fasted 16 hours, and did most of it in your sleep.  Eat what you want, but try to keep it clean. Remember that the cleaner/leaner the food is, the more of it you can eat.

Just shut things down at 6.  If you can stop consuming at 6 and then wait till noon the next day to start eating then you have an 18 hour fast. It won't really matter what you eat from noon to 6 at that point. You'll start dropping weight like melted butter.

Don't kill yourself but remember your body slows it's ability to process foods as the day goes on. Eating after 6pm pretty much guarantees the pounds are staying.  

45 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

It's all about WHEN you eat, good sir. Not necessarily what you eat or even how much. Shut things down at 6 PM. Nothing else goes in after 6 except for water. If you wait to eat breakfast at 10 the next morning you will have fasted 16 hours, and did most of it in your sleep.  Eat what you want, but try to keep it clean. Remember that the cleaner/leaner the food is, the more of it you can eat.

Just shut things down at 6.  If you can stop consuming at 6 and then wait till noon the next day to start eating then you have an 18 hour fast. It won't really matter what you eat from noon to 6 at that point. You'll start dropping weight like melted butter.

Don't kill yourself but remember your body slows it's ability to process foods as the day goes on. Eating after 6pm pretty much guarantees the pounds are staying.  

I don't go to bed till about 12-1am. That would be a good idea, except for the "impossible part" 

The bold made me LOL. 

If I throw a SB party like planned, I am so F*cked.

Archived