Here we go again

Elky

https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/1204227854898208769?s=20

Jesus Christ, after all the BS we went through with spygate and deflagate you would think they would be more cautious with filming sidelines. There is ZERO chance the league lets this slip-up pass by as a simple misunderstanding even if we can prove it and we fully cooperate, the benefit of doubt has long been lost with this organization. The question is what sanction will they ultimately give us?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Third Rider said:

Jesus Christ, after all the BS we went through with spygate and deflagate you would think they would be more cautious with filming sidelines. There is ZERO chance the league lets this slip-up pass by as a simple misunderstanding even if we can prove it and we fully cooperate, the benefit of doubt has long been lost with this organization. The question is what sanction will they ultimately give us?

I completely agree. I won't feel bad if the league motions to have Kraft hand the team down to his son or something. Wouldn't expect more than a fairly hefty fine even if the league has nothing and the Patriots are totally innocent as you said.

7 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

Yeah this is (once again) a giant nothingburger, but I fully expect to be out another 1st rounder when all is said and done.

My exact thoughts. We've learned that it does not matter when it comes to the Patriots. Anyone who just thinks logically doesn't believe that Belichick could possibly be this stupid.

Either way, my gut tells me we're screwed.

I'd be shocked if Belichick does anything media/production related for the rest of his career. He must be fuming. 

1 minute ago, Keith824 said:

Where there is smoke. There's fire. I'm not a patriot fan at all but it makes a casual fan really think they cheat. Its something every few years. Why on earth are they even at a Bengals game anyway. But we shall see

There's only "something every few years" because of garbage like Twitter and ESPN making a mountain out of a mole hill.

• Like 2