Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I asked "at which point" and you responded to that like I denied it, and have now swapped your take on whether I was simply asking for information or denying it twice in the past 10 minutes.

I'm not saying you didn't provide the quotes.  I'm saying that your attached statement was a mischaracterization.  And there's really no way for you to say otherwise.  It's how those words work.

I have not swapped anything whatsoever. I’m suggesting that your attached statement is a gross mischaracterization. Especially given that the response I get when I asked why was “when?” 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You pretending that isn't accusatory is nuts to me.

If this is what you want:  I hate you.  I'm done.  I answered the question.  Please stop talking to me unless it's something new.

Reverse the roles real quick. Say you asked me why I did it and I respond with “when” would you not look at that and think im suggesting i didn’t? 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have not swapped anything whatsoever. I’m suggesting that your attached statement is a gross mischaracterization. Especially given that the response I get when I asked why was “when?” 

I didn't grossly mischaracterize anything, man.  Take a step back, walk away for 10 minutes, come back and re-read the 6-7 posts.

You asked me a question, I asked for the time frame, you responded by implying that requesting a time frame was a denial.  That's what I'm saying is a mischaracterization, because it objectively is a mischaracterization.  I answered the question in a more complete form when I realized that was the specific instance you were interested in, and not simply levying unfounded accusations.

Just now, MWil23 said:

So, you think we should continue to do what we've done for the last 3 days now and just continue to allow him to pardon?

What you're suggesting is lynching me...

that's not allowing me to continue pardoning

that's FORCING me to continue pardoning.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Reverse the roles real quick. Say you asked me why I did it and I respond with “when” would you not look at that and think im suggesting i didn’t? 

I did that, and I would explain that thought process, and move on.  Not deny it ever happened in one post, then defend it in the next.  Take a step into my shoes: it looks like you're being purposefully infuriating after yesterday you announced you were being purposefully infuriating.