Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, Malfatron said:

why would he be modkilled?

I mean, it raises a lot of issues.  Most of the places I played kicked out / banned alts because they tried cheating in games.

I realize you all let Orca and Rick stick around, so I should have known better.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I mean, it raises a lot of issues.  Most of the places I played kicked out / banned alts because they tried cheating in games.

I realize you all let Orca and Rick stick around, so I should have known better.

If they were in the same game, i could see it.

that said, its definitely shady as hell

and i cant not lynch him for this.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. @Matts4313 I would politely ask for KOTN to be modkilled if this is indeed his alt account for these reasons.

Getting outed for PM game/lurking, while borderline is one thing, but this is outright against the integrity of the game, forum rules aside.

Something I noticed about the PurplePesci account. His account opened on August 2017. That was when Webby transferred all the accounts that were on the old forums over, mine included. Perhaps it was KOTN’s old account that he just now got access to?

Just now, MWil23 said:

I wholeheartedly agree with this. @Matts4313 I would politely ask for KOTN to be modkilled if this is indeed his alt account for these reasons.

Getting outed for PM game/lurking, while borderline is one thing, but this is outright against the integrity of the game, forum rules aside.

I third this actually.