Week 15 GDT - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Our OL especially from the interior is getting DESTROYED. This is a terrible sign heading into the playoffs. 

Garland has had a rough game for sure, but Person and Laken haven't been much better. I really hope that we are evaluating this as we go. I would hate if we just keep Garland there because he's the back up. If he can't hack it, Brunskill or Person moving over have to be in play. But we just seem so reticent to make those kind of switches. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Seriously though, our entire offensive gameplan seems to be "give it to Kittle and see if he can rescue us after he catches it" 

That's my point about the play calling today. The plays are just Kittle making something happen...not really schemed open. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

How did Bosa miss that sack? One of the easiest ones of the season for him there. 

A lot to love with bosa, not an elite finisher yet. I think that will come. We had to wait on buck to get there too in regards to that