Week 15 GDT - Atlanta Falcons at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I did not expect this from the offense at all. This is pretty abysmal. 

Kind of makes sense. 2 long road gms back to back with early start times. Now fly back home with the late start against a team with nothing to play for. 

Don't think they took ATL for granted just one of those gms where it's hard to get both sides going. I expect us to play up to par in the 2nd half.

Just now, sherm said:

Kind of makes sense. 2 long road gms back to back with early start times. Now fly back home with the late start against a team with nothing to play for. 

Don't think they took ATL for granted just one of those gms where it's hard to get both sides going. I expect us to play up to par in the 2nd half.

I really shouldn't be too shocked. I did say that it wouldn't be surprising if Atlanta had the lead sometime in the second half lol. 

I hate being a fan, sometimes. Logic just doesn't always apply. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Jimmy is playing borderline terrible. 

This why he's basically a fine quarterback and not currently something more. He'll either iron these games out in the future, or he won't. He's good enough as is, but he can be great. But he can't be pooping the bed like this