Danny Woodhead out 4-6 Wks w Hamstring injury

drd23

48 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

That sucks, at least he's not going on IR...yet.

Who replaces his role though, All of Flacco's checkdown/safety valves/guys he knows will catch the ball are gone. I guess Maclin will get more looks his way now?

Campanaro is the obvious guy to fill in as the short range, quick separation guy.

You know, until he gets hurt. 

So is Rappoport or Schefter right? Either way this doesn't sound good. Hamstring issues are a pain and are easily aggravated if not healed fully. I think Woodhead is going on IR.

As for who replaces him, I like the idea of Campanaro. Same type of receiver and could be utilized similarly. Just have to hope he stays healthy. Otherwise it's obviously going to be Allen out of the backfield. Which is fine, that's what he does well. 

I'm a bit surprised Langford was elevated over Collins since the latter has pass-protection skills, but I like it. It would be nice to see him get the carries with West instead of Allen. Keep Javorius in a pass-catching role. 

Probably the best for Woodhead to go on IR. You really want to make sure a hamstring injury is fully healed before getting back on the field. Being out at least eight weeks should be enough time for that to happen.

On 9/14/2017 at 9:01 PM, coordinator0 said:

I'm a bit surprised Langford was elevated over Collins since the latter has pass-protection skills, but I like it. It would be nice to see him get the carries with West instead of Allen. Keep Javorius in a pass-catching role. 

Probably the best for Woodhead to go on IR. You really want to make sure a hamstring injury is fully healed before getting back on the field. Being out at least eight weeks should be enough time for that to happen.

Collins played well today in limited time (other than the fumble, obviously).  

Crazy idea, any interest in CJ Spiller?  He was just released by the chefs.

1 hour ago, coordinator0 said:

I wouldn't have any in him, but I've never been a fan of his either. 

Just thinking of guys who potentially give us something different, particularly passing game dynamism.

If I really wanted to get wild, I would suggest Reggie Bush O.o

Archived