Week 3 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

GOTW  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #3 Clemson @ #14 Louisville
    • Texas @ #4 USC

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Always hate these wuss announcers. So what he threw into double coverage. He made the freakin throw. He's a baller. Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless 

Who are you?  And what have you done with DTMB?

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

The willingness at times to disregard proper footwork, mechanics & technique and instead trust in his physical ability. 

Yeah, I mean, that doesn't preclude the guy being an elite QB prospect, but if it's there - which it is - it bears taking note of because it's something a team is going to have to live with or be confident they can coach out of him.

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

Texas please, you can win no other games this year besides Oklahoma as long as you win this game.

You're willing to concede a loss to Baylor (the same Baylor we've seen so far...) over this?  I mean, I hate USC with all my being, but I'm not sure I'd go that far as a Texas fan.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Who are you?  And what have you done with DTMB?

Lol. Kenny Powers quote. But I'm only half joking. If you're incredibly gifted you can do some things less talented people probably shouldn't try to. On that throw into double coverage it was a USC player with his hands on the ball. Not a Longhorn.  And it would have pretty much won the game if he caught it. But these crybaby announcers want everything to be safe

Just now, The LBC said:

You're willing to concede a loss to Baylor (the same Baylor we've seen so far...) over this?  I mean, I hate USC with all my being, but I'm not sure I'd go that far as a Texas fan.

Meh, no matter how well this team does I'm still convinced that we eternally suck.  Just as long as Oklahoma loses I'm happy.  I don't make any sense.

Just now, The LBC said:

Yeah, I mean, that doesn't preclude the guy being an elite QB prospect, but if it's there - which it is - it bears taking note of because it's something a team is going to have to live with or be confident they can coach out of him.

True dat.  The biggest concern is the drastic difference in Darnold's performance vs +.500 teams.  He has more picks than TDs against them in his albeit brief USC career. 

Archived