Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

On 9/15/2017 at 4:14 PM, The LBC said:

I also just probably made myself look scummy as hell if Danger comes back as just a paranoid civ, but it is what it is.  I'd feel better about a Danger lynch than a Tyty lynch right now and I can't take back posts I made earlier.

The first time he's been worried about how he appears to everyone. On day day one; page 25.

On 9/15/2017 at 8:47 PM, The LBC said:

I'll say this, if enough people get convinced I'm mafia, lynch me before mafia lose a man and have the ratio necessary to get the double-hit.  Don't make it easy on them to be able to predict the lynch.

Neat.

He's been A LOT more privvy to what the mafia apparently has than the rest of us. And has the whole game.

On 9/15/2017 at 8:57 PM, The LBC said:

I'd say it's pretty important for us to try and avoid teeing up the double-hit to the mafia.  So if enough people really do feel that strongly about me and we don't kill a mafia member tonight, I won't fight a lynch tomorrow.

I may be thinking too much ahead, but just the way things are reading to me right now, if fin stays the lynch, the leading two vote-getters D2 are going to be me and maybe Danger.  That's 50/50 for mafia if they get the right ratio. 

"Lynch me, it's ok." Day two, page 32.

5 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Hmmmmm. Read pages 6 or 7ish to 50 .

My opinions are changing. I'll be reading the rest early afternoon, well before nighttime.

tyty and LBC looking better. My guy feeling is that LBC and ET had a real beef with each other early in the game, it's possibly hey we're putting on a scripted show but my gut says no.

still don't like that LBC claimed his role gets stronger with time and he hasn't been hit yet, or did he back off that? 

My claim hasn't been CC'd so the town technically can't confirm I'm civ until I'm dead.  It's why I made a good info lynch - as Matts had pointed out and I'd agreed with.

If I'm shown to be civ as I've claimed, it's a domino that falls and shed light on a lot of different things.

It's curious I wasn't protected, particularly when we had two protectors in one capacity or another (this assumes we believe Matts is a town-aligned protector - which I have been because his initial post coming out of that night was still coming at me even after my claim).

The very fact that you guys keep rounding back around on me when I'm an un-CC'd tracker is the likely reason why mafia have kept me around.  My status being unknown is serving to be divisive, which is handy to them.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Is that it?

You've been wearing your scum for all the world to see since D2.  People just have seemed unwilling to follow shiny oa train on you.  I attribute that to your mafia mates bringing up shiny objects to distract the town; taking advantage of that same hivemind mentality @Matts4313 referred to on D2.

Just now, The LBC said:

You've been wearing your scum for all the world to see since D2.  People just have seemed unwilling to follow a train on you.  I attribute that to your mafia mates bringing up shiny objects to distract the town; taking advantage of that same hivemind mentality @Matts4313 referred to on D2.

Fixed.

A very low-probability scenario is Matts is mafia and has played me like a fiddle with the help of another mafia bro (it's one of only two people if he's mafia).  But if that's the case they flat out deserve the win for managing to get me biting hook, line, and sinker AND managing to get out in front and lead the town the whole way since.  It's low probability though because of roles claimed/hinted at.

This is why I've been operating with the mindset of Matts as LOLcleared.

13 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You've been wearing your scum for all the world to see since D2.  People just have seemed unwilling to follow shiny oa train on you.  I attribute that to your mafia mates bringing up shiny objects to distract the town; taking advantage of that same hivemind mentality @Matts4313 referred to on D2.

If that's the case, why haven't you once tried to lunch me?