Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

If that's the case, why haven't you once tried to lunch me?

Um... my vote was on you all day yesterday.  I openly agreed with Matts that you should have been the lynch yesterday, but then TLO popped up and voted and disappeared again and everyone got distracted by the shiny object.

Just now, The LBC said:

Um... my vote was on you all day yesterday.  I openly agreed with Matts that you should have been the lynch yesterday, but then TLO popped up and voted and disappeared again and everyone got distracted by the shiny object.

You've yet to make a case against me. All you've done is throw shade at literally everyone.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

You've yet to make a case against me. All you've done is throw shade at literally everyone.

Not really.  You've just been dismissing me throwing stuff out against you as "throwing shade."  There's a difference and you know there is.

On 9/18/2017 at 4:22 PM, The LBC said:

I told everyone I wasn't going to fight a lynch today if I was the leading vote-getter and I'm not.  You want to lynch me so badly, go for it.  When I come up civ, you're going to look foolish which is probably what mafia wants because then they'll have you all pointing fingers at the people that were working hard to push votes my way.

Again. Page 49.

The, "you're going to look foolish" part is funny.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do you have an example?

I've repeatedly brought up my suspicion that hockey was hit because of the accuracy of his post about a mafia cluster of ET (mafia), you, tlo, and one other (I believe it was Tyty).  More than one mafia on such a small list, plus the possibility of taking out a high-powered role, is plenty of logic for a mafia to take out a guy.  And hockey was a guy I was largely convinced by D2 was town because I'd tracked him N1, seen he had an investigative role and that he'd visited me first night - both of which pointed to more town than not.  So as far as reads went, I've been more inclined to believe his reads than others because at least I was confident it wasn't mafia intentionally misleading.

Secondly, I've brought up my belief that there weren't two mafia on the fin lynch because it just didn't make enough sense.  Too many options to spread votes around on, why would half of them be on the lynch?  You were sitting nice and cozy as a single vote on CWood (who we now know was town).

Third, I've also mentioned at least once (pretty sure it was more than that), how you suddenly switched from D1 saying I "was one of your strongest civ reads" to voting for me on D2 without any actual reason.  And it was less the vote than how you did it and how you followed it up that irked me.  You passed it off as a casual joke in an exchange with Matts, but you showed up later on to insist to him that "I wasn't mafia."  Not that you didn't think I was was mafia, that I wasn't mafia.  But you'd already planted the seed with others to get them voting for me early and you were able to slip off.  Then D3, you're pushing me hard because apparently I didn't not fight my own lynch hard enough for you.