Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

On 9/18/2017 at 10:25 PM, The LBC said:

I'm still curious as to what about the post of mine that Matts quoted with this was "scummy as hell" aside from the fact that I was talking about him.  If he read my posts - he did say he was "skimming" - he'd see I roundabout explained the who jfin tagging thing, but he either missed it or ignored it.  This is the sort of post someone makes when coming after someone on a 3rd or 4th day, not early on D2.

21 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

His vote only counted as double if he voted for mafia. He could have forced ties; and if it went to OT, the guy he voted for was civ.

Except that wasn't what his role said.

22 hours ago, MathMan said:

role: Ezekiel.  Sided with civs
Your vote will count twice except in situations where a mislynch will cause a civ loss.

latest?cb=20170122171047

His vote counted twice except where a mislynch would cause a civ loss, not a lost civ.  The later would have been way to overpowered (and this is something you would know, too); especially when we're talking about a game designed by Malf.  "Civ loss" has pretty much always referred to as lose of the game as a whole.  

1 minute ago, Danger said:

The way I see it right now. All y'all seem scummy, and it's hard for me to believe that Bucs as good of a player as he is would be alive as Civ at this point in the game.

I trust you LBC and matts the most. If that the way you guys are leaning, Bucs 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:
On 9/18/2017 at 7:25 PM, The LBC said:

I'm still curious as to what about the post of mine that Matts quoted with this was "scummy as hell" aside from the fact that I was talking about him.  If he read my posts - he did say he was "skimming" - he'd see I roundabout explained the who jfin tagging thing, but he either missed it or ignored it.  This is the sort of post someone makes when coming after someone on a 3rd or 4th day, not early on D2.

You just going to keep quoting stuff from me or actually respond.  Because this does nothing except make you look like scum desperate to slip the lynch.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:25 PM, The LBC said:

The second time he's worried about how he comes across.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The second time he's worried about how he comes across.

Actually, I was trying to get Matts to defend his statement.  Because the post he quoted (convenient you left it out...) didn't show any signs of scum, nor near the level that Matts was making it seem with his hyperbole.

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You just going to keep quoting stuff from me or actually respond.  Because this does nothing except make you look like scum desperate to slip the lynch.

It makes me look like I'm your Lord and savior; the Jesus. And you're doing a better job at directing votes than I am.

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Except that wasn't what his role said.

His vote counted twice except where a mislynch would cause a civ loss, not a lost civ.  The later would have been way to overpowered (and this is something you would know, too); especially when we're talking about a game designed by Malf.  "Civ loss" has pretty much always referred to as lose of the game as a whole.  

I don't see the difference. A mislynch would be a civ loss.