Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

tyty, you said something about TLOs vote on you. Can you explain?

Tlos special move was that if he voted and his vote ended up being on someone that was secretly mafia his vote would count as two. But that night me and mission were tied at 4 votes each, he was voting for me and it didn't come to be an additional vote. Without revealing my role, that's about as good a tell as I can really give that I'm not scum. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Tlos special move was that if he voted and his vote ended up being on someone that was secretly mafia his vote would count as two. But that night me and mission were tied at 4 votes each, he was voting for me and it didn't come to be an additional vote. Without revealing my role, that's about as good a tell as I can really give that I'm not scum. 

Reveal your role. 

But you are right, thats good info. 

Stallyns.

30 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Hmmm....

stallyns for now.

56 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Scratch what I said earlier. Malf just let me know my hit was unblockable. I will hit Dome tonight. So lets look at a lynch between Stallyns/TyTy or make a case. 

Well, let's see.  How much do you think the back-and-forth bucs had with me about Tyty (as it relates to whether TLO's fail-safe to protect against a "civ loss") was bucs trying to protect someone?

Read through that exchange and tell me what you think.

N1 Votes:

On 9/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, MathMan said:

VC:
        jfinley - 7 (mission, hockey, ksj, matts, james, stallyns, danger
        Danger - 4 (penalty, LBC, jfinley, dome
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

Jfinley will be the lynch.

You have until 8:24 PM CST to send in moves.

NO TALKING

All of stallyns, dome, and tyty pass that "Mafia will spread their votes around on D1" filter.

N2 VC going into OT:

On 9/18/2017 at 5:58 PM, MathMan said:

Mission - 4 (stallyns, CWood , bucs, hockey
Tyty - 4 (dome, tlo, mission, ksj

LBC - 3 ( ET80, LionsFTW , tyty

James - 2 ( matts, lbc
stallyns - 1 (James
Bucs - 1 (Danger

That's one mafia on mission.  One one on me.  This would lend itself to the idea that dome is mafia, because I wouldn't think they'd want to have 2/4 of them on one of the two guys going to OT as it again forces both those guys to vote for said guy in OT - drawing attention to the fact that they're online at night time which more often than not tends to be a scum tell or is at least perceived as one.

What this could suggest is somehow the late surge on Tyty (which was basically mission and ksj because IIRC dome and TLO had been on him fo

N1 Votes:

VC:
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

NO TALKING

All of stallyns, dome, and tyty pass that "Mafia will spread their votes around on D1" filter.

N2 VC going into OT:

James - 2 ( matts, lbc
stallyns - 1 (James
Bucs - 1 (Danger

That's one mafia on mission.  One one on me.  This would lend itself to the idea that dome is mafia, because I wouldn't think they'd want to have 2/4 of them on one of the two guys going to OT as it again forces both those guys to vote for said guy in OT - drawing attention to the fact that they're online at night time which more often than not tends to be a scum tell or is at least perceived as one.

What this could suggest is somehow the late surge on Tyty (which was basically mission and ksj because IIRC dome and TLO had been on him from early on - dome on Ty was one of the first votes of the day and stayed there the whole time, TLO was on him at around midnight Sunday.

N1 Votes:

VC:
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

NO TALKING

N2 VC going into OT:

James - 2 ( matts, lbc
stallyns - 1 (James
Bucs - 1 (Danger

What this could suggest is somehow the late surge on Tyty (which was basically mission and ksj because IIRC dome and TLO had been on him fo

N1 Votes:

VC:
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

NO TALKING

N2 VC going into OT:

James - 2 ( matts, lbc
stallyns - 1 (James
Bucs - 1 (Danger

What this could suggest is somehow the late surge on Tyty (which was basically mission and ksj because IIRC dome and TLO had been on him from early on - dome on Ty was one of the first votes of the day and stayed there the whole time, TLO was on him at around midnight Sunday.

This is 1/2

So the first vote in OT goes to:

On 9/18/2017 at 6:07 PM, stallyns said:

Sticking with mission 

especially with mission and domepatrol on him 

Except that makes no sense.  Sticking with mission because mission is on him?  We saw above that mission had voted Ty.  Also dome was on Ty as well and had clarified that both

On 9/18/2017 at 6:08 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Well I voted for him right after N1 mostly for activity and cause he wasn't really trying to help civs at all. He has tried a little since then, but that also could just be a ploy.

on the other hand, if we were getting picked off by the mafia one by one, screwing off and cracking jokes is exactly what tyty would be doing anyways.

going into and once OT had started.  He also eventually shifted his vote over to mission, but not until after I'd posted.  Then we got:

Scum slip there?  He even refers to the town as "we" in his next sentence, so wouldn't it seem natural to stay with first person plural (we) all the way through the post?  This is also hitting both sides.  Could be very much forced and being that he's the noob, he could have been deemed the best sacrificial lamb by the rest of them because of it, thus the best option to swing from one side to the other, but that would have to be to protect Tyty - because I have to believe [spam] would be all over him that there was no need to swing, unless they were trying to avoid him being the deciding vote that lynched mission (making the assumption ksj was going to stick with his vote on Ty).

And ultimately we get:

On 9/18/2017 at 6:11 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Mission

LBC  swayed me. Though it doesn't look like it matters at this point

Which puts the vote at 3-0, so yes, I'd say it would matter, because even with a minute left to vote in OT, KSJ had been around just before and could be assumed to still be around to stick with his vote (which he did), so dome was the difference between a 2-2 double OT and a 3-1 mission lynch.

N3 VC:

On 9/19/2017 at 6:05 PM, Danger said:

VC:
 LBC - 2(matts, ET80
 ET80 -  4(LBC, dome, Danger, bucs
 james- 1(  tyty
 Lions - 2(ksj, james
 KSJ - 1(stallyns

This is what I have

Anyone want to make any corrections?

So that's ET on me.  bucs moving over to ET last minute (legit, with 1 minute to go moved his vote off dome and onto ET, after Danger had moved) after my claim.  stallyns on ksj (civ) and Ty and james (civ - and the mafia hit that night).

On 9/19/2017 at 7:56 PM, domepatrol91 said:
On 9/19/2017 at 3:03 PM, MathMan said:

VC:
LBC - 2(  bucs, matts
james- 2( ET80, tyty
matts - 1(ksj
bucs - 1(james
ET80 -  1(LBC
dome - 1(stallyns
ksj - 1 (Danger

No vote:

@thelawoffices

@domepatrol91

@MookieMonster

@LionsFTW

This is where I nominate ET and create a 3-way tie.  I even state I'm trying to get some activity.

On 9/19/2017 at 3:13 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I'm fine with lynching LBC, ET, or James. I'll tie it up with those three and see how the votes changes.

I'll be around from now until night, hopefully we can learn something between now and then.

Who are people's strongest civ reads?

So this is dome quoting himself after in what I can only assume is an attempt to gain civ points.  The "look at how town I've been" posts tend to scream first time mafia.  But why would a first time mafia put their vote on another mafia to put them in a 3-way tie for the vote lead (albeit only at 2 votes apiece,but a condition of ET's character was that he carried an extra +1 vote against him all the time so that was effectively putting him in the lead)?  Certainly possible that with bucs and ET both in [spam] they were confident that bucs was their ace in the hole to jump over onto my wagon in the end and make me the lynch.  Bucs jumping onto the ET wagon in the end made sense because ET was dead as soon as Danger flipped, but dome going on him early doesn't really mesh with the idea of dome being mafia unless he was alone the [spam].