Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

Anywho, I spent pretty much all of day one calling Matts cleared so he would draw a hit. When he didn't, I continued on day two. So I watched him. With stealth. I'd hoped to get him hit (because he ALWAYS get hit), and I wanted to find who did it.

Then I watched Danger on N4 because I figured he draw a hit after claiming Rick. ksj was there, but he didn't die.

For those following at home, I can watch someone on even nights.

Just curious then @bucsfan333, if you're putting stock in the belief that TLO could have cleared people by whether or not his vote counted double against them or not, why are you not honed in on Tyty if you're town?

Because this would seem pretty damning of Tyty if you put that stock in TLO:

On 9/15/2017 at 9:39 PM, stallyns said:
  On 9/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, MathMan said:

VC:
        jfinley - 7 (mission, hockey, ksj, matts, james, stallyns, danger
        Danger - 4 (penalty, LBC, jfinley, dome
        LBC - 2 (ET80,  sanchez
        Tyty - 1( TLO
        ET80  - 1 ( CWood
        Matts - 1 (lionsFTW
        Cwood - 1 (bucs
        bucs - 1 (tyty

Jfinley will be the lynch.

You have until 8:24 PM CST to send in moves.

NO TALKING

On 9/19/2017 at 11:34 PM, thelawoffices said:

Yo i told y'all tyty is mafia

11 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Anywho, I spent pretty much all of day one calling Matts cleared so he would draw a hit. When he didn't, I continued on day two. So I watched him. With stealth. I'd hoped to get him hit (because he ALWAYS get hit), and I wanted to find who did it.

Then I watched Danger on N4 because I figured he draw a hit after claiming Rick. ksj was there, but he didn't die.

For those following at home, I can watch someone on even nights.

If you followed Danger then you would've seen who tried to hit him. I highly doubt mafia went after Lions with their hit. I tried to give Danger a strongwilled modifier and failed. Nothing you're saying here can be verified except that I visited Danger, which I said previously. You're giving us nothing new.

Bucs

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

If you followed Danger then you would've seen who tried to hit him. I highly doubt mafia went after Lions with their hit. I tried to give Danger a strongwilled modifier and failed. Nothing you're saying here can be verified except that I visited Danger, which I said previously. You're giving us nothing new.

Bucs

So it was you. You were the only one to visit him.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

What? Tyty would have two votes to the seven that tlo had. I don't follow.

And this isn't even relevant.

Well, it's relevant but for a different reason (and I'll admit, that first line of thinking I had was flawed but it did lead me to this).

If you believe the "civ loss" means any losing scenario for the town scenario, have you cleared Ty because of N2 then?

Just now, The LBC said:

Well, it's relevant but for a different reason (and I'll admit, that first line of thinking I had was flawed but it did lead me to this).

If you believe the "civ loss" means any losing scenario for the town scenario, have you cleared Ty because of N2 then?

I haven't cleared him at all. Why would I do that?