Week #15 GDT Steelers at the Jets

Steeler Hitman

Amazing that playing your 3rd string QB, numerous injuries, you guys still lobbying for a winning season.

Yet, Browns fans are calling for tank season and some have been for weeks.

Its a testament to winning culture as has been established in PIT and i can respect that.

No matter how hard i want you to suffer through QB purgatory after 10+ years of having a HOF QB in BB.

Hats off, hate to see another Watt putting his stamp on the league and in the AFCN no less.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

Amazing that playing your 3rd string QB, numerous injuries, you guys still lobbying for a winning season.

Yet, Browns fans are calling for tank season and some have been for weeks.

Its a testament to winning culture as has been established in PIT and i can respect that.

No matter how hard i want you to suffer through QB purgatory after 10+ years of having a HOF QB in BB.

Hats off, hate to see another Watt putting his stamp on the league and in the AFCN no less.

I'm going to be rooting for u guys to beat the pats

can't wait to our match-ups next yr.. "healthy" Ben vs Lamar should be fun

• Like 1

1 minute ago, August4th said:

I'm going to be rooting for u guys to beat the pats

can't wait to our match-ups next yr.. "healthy" Ben vs Lamar should be fun

I am really curious to follow Bens (supposedly) last ride with this team.

You think they are going all in and devote picks and cap for a possible SB run or rather plan for life after?

29 minutes ago, August4th said:

offense should walk home from NY

If Ben were starting, sure.

With a 3rd string, UDFA rookie QB and injuries keeping Juju and Conner out much of the season, what more can you realistically expect?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

I am really curious to follow Bens (supposedly) last ride with this team.

You think they are going all in and devote picks and cap for a possible SB run or rather plan for life after?

they kinda did both with the minka trade as it helped this yr and he's only 22 so it will help for the next 5 years or more.

most of the team is young who's ready to win now(the defense is) and in the future. just so happens that our oldest guy is the QB, so were kinda in a odd spot due to the importance of the position. I think the plan is to try to field the best team possible next yr with Ben and maybe look for his replacement in 2021 while still competing ..don't see the front office tearing the team apart any time soon due to the emergence of this young defense(the O-line will need some fresh blood soon)...the window can still be open when ben retires

1 hour ago, DR43 said:

Think we'll resign Dupree this offseason?   Also, how did we from the sixth seed to out of the playoffs when the Titans and us both lost?

We have the same record, but we lost vs an AFC team, and they lost to an NFC team, so we no longer hold the conference tiebreaker, as we are tied on conference records.  We are losing to them in the strength of schedule tie breaker now.

Only thing that changed is we no longer control our own destiny.  We need the Titans to lose.   They have a much better chance in the postseason than we do, so I dont really care.

• Like 3