GDT: Chiefs @ Bears, 12/22, Primetime

beardown3231

I have very low expectations for this team in 2020. Just too many comical errors and bad decisions.

Nagy is a ******* joke. Anyone who defends him is lost. He's no good.

I expect we will be looking for a new GM, head coach and QB at this point next year but we will have to suffer through another year of disappointment unfortunately.

4 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I have very low expectations for this team in 2020. Just too many comical errors and bad decisions.

Nagy is a ******* joke. Anyone who defends him is lost. He's no good.

I expect we will be looking for a new GM, head coach and QB at this point next year but we will have to suffer through another year of disappointment unfortunately.

We just can’t get it right. Lovie Smith doesn’t sound bad at all.

7 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

What is the most frustrating thing about this entire mess is that nothing is going to change.

Same QB

Same Coach

Same GM

Nothing will change. We will get a cliche filled press conference about how they are all disappointed. Just hard not to have hope.

Yup. My gut tells me that things just aren't going to work with these guys.

It's actually very depressing to think about that they will go through another season of this just to arrive at the conclusion we all know is inevitable.

Thankfully it's just a game and we should not let it affect our lives much if at all.

8 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Yup. My gut tells me that things just aren't going to work with these guys.

It's actually very depressing to think about that they will go through another season of this just to arrive at the conclusion we all know is inevitable.

Thankfully it's just a game and we should not let it affect our lives much if at all.

I would love George to shock us and fire Pace. Just show us that they are not willing to wait and throw away more time.

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I would love George to shock us and fire Pace. Just show us that they are not willing to wait and throw away more time.

Man I don't even have faith in these guys at all to get anything right. 

They always seem to make the wrong choice, whether it's the GM, the HC, the QB...etc.

1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

Man I don't even have faith in these guys at all to get anything right. 

They always seem to make the wrong choice, whether it's the GM, the HC, the QB...etc.

It has been a long run of incompetence.

I thought we were done with it last year, but I was wrong.

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

It has been a long run of incompetence.

I thought we were done with it last year, but I was wrong.

Ya it's hard to have faith in such incompetence.

That said I wouldn't be against them making a move like that. 

Just inexcusable how  bad this offense has been after being sold on the idea that Nagy would be the guy to right the ship. Up until now he has made it worse then when Fox left it.

This falls a lot on Pace no doubt. He is the grand architect.  His handpicked coach looks overmatched and handpicked QB overwhelmed like there's a million things going on in his head.