Black Monday - HC / Front Office Changes (0 HC Openings)

Texas_OutLaw7

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Lol dude you actually think the coach that has achieved 2 post season wins in 10 years should be a source of worry had he actually gone to the Giants.

Completely not related to the current argument/discussion.

Like many of our former players. I can see JG going somewhere else and just our luck have better success.

I'm not picking a side in this argument. But I will say that if one subscribes to JG favoring the pass over the run during his earlier years as coach, It was easy falling (or climbing onto the back) Romo to start slinging it around all over the place.

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Completely not related to the current argument/discussion.

Like many of our former players. I can see JG going somewhere else and just our luck have better success.

I'm not picking a side in this argument. But I will say that if one subscribes to JG favoring the pass over the run during his earlier years as coach, It was easy falling (or climbing onto the back) Romo to start slinging it around all over the place.

The players performing better elsewhere I put on coaching mostly I think. It could just be not a right fit or bad luck on their part but we've seen this happen before. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I was hoping the cowboys would look at Kevin Stefanski.  I think he’s got a ton of potential.

I think he does too. I dont like the fit for Cleveland. Think they needed a more veteran coach that will command the locker room.