Week 16: The Chase Young Bowl

turtle28

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Cool. I stand by whomever has put these last 2 game plans together deserves credit for calling plays that put Haskins in a rhythm. 

To each their own.

If the new GM believes that KOC is the right guy to take over after looking at all candidates, then so be it. But don't just give him the job because of limited time right now.

• Like 1

Just now, Woz said:

To each their own.

If the new GM believes that KOC is the right guy to take over after looking at all candidates, then so be it. But don't just give him the job because of limited time right now.

No you don't just give anyone anything. I would interview those guys though. Say they get Eric Bieniemy as HC, O'Connell and Callahan would than have to interview with him to join his staff. They know things about Haskins that could help Bieniemy continue the progress of Haskins. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

No you don't just give anyone anything. I would interview those guys though. Say they get Eric Bieniemy as HC, O'Connell and Callahan would than have to interview with him to join his staff. They know things about Haskins that could help Bieniemy continue the progress of Haskins. 

While we're in agreement about not giving them anything, if they pick Bieniemy to be the HC, he gets to bring his people irregardless of what they did with Haskins this year. The new head coach should have zero restrictions or requirements on who to bring in for any position beyond who he wants.