Week 16: The Chase Young Bowl

turtle28

13 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

True Bieniemy has zero requirement to interview them, but I think it would be smart to do so Haskins can continue to look like he has these last 2 games. 

It is smart for competent people to be given a chance to interview for their job and to be given a chance to get on board with the new program. I do think this is a very small group of coaches and even smaller group in the front office

• Like 1

So, my wife bought tickets to the new Star Wars movie at 3.

It says something about little I now find myself invested in this season and this team in general that she didn't think this was a problem ... and neither did I until just about now. Oh well.

giphy.gif

Just now, Skinsin2013 said:

Question - If we lose today, are we GUARANTEED the 2nd? I think the NYGs would have the tie-breaker by beating us today. So that leaves MIA who is handing CIN.

No, they are not guaranteed the pick. The Giants still have a weaker SOS, so if Washington was to win next win and the Giants lose, the Giants could still jump ahead of Washington.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skinsin2013 said:

Question - If we lose today, are we GUARANTEED the 2nd? I think the NYGs would have the tie-breaker by beating us today. So that leaves MIA who is handing CIN.

Yes we would have the 2nd. Skins, giants, and dolphins are all 3-11, when we lose and dolphins win then we will be at #2 while the other two will have 4-11 records

1 minute ago, Woz said:

No, they are not guaranteed the pick. The Giants still have a weaker SOS, so if Washington was to win next win and the Giants lose, the Giants could still jump ahead of Washington.

Ah yes, SOS is the first tie break. Thanks. Gotta lose next week too. So go Boyz!