Week 16: The Chase Young Bowl

turtle28

See that Ramsey commercial for his show?

For this season he did a restaurant not to far from me in Tapphannock VA called Lowerys. Went a couple weeks after he did the redo. And the food was already getting back to the crap it was before him. Then some woman, guess one of the owners wives. Stood by complaining about Ramsey saying dont believe everything we see on tv. Apparently not realizing the place was a dump, and returning to being so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woz said:

While we're in agreement about not giving them anything, if they pick Bieniemy to be the HC, he gets to bring his people irregardless of what they did with Haskins this year. The new head coach should have zero restrictions or requirements on who to bring in for any position beyond who he wants.

True Bieniemy has zero requirement to interview them, but I think it would be smart to do so Haskins can continue to look like he has these last 2 games. 

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

True Bieniemy has zero requirement to interview them, but I think it would be smart to do so Haskins can continue to look like he has these last 2 games. 

Just now, Vladimir L said:

we need to keep oconnel

we had twonof the hottest young coaches on our staff and we lost out on McVay and kyle....

Just because two really good players got away, don't make the assumption that O'Connell is their quality.

If they don't do a full burn of at least the front office (yes, EVERYONE, don't care who they are), then it doesn't matter. But if they do burn the front office to the ground, let the new staff pick all their own coaches. I'm not saying don't interview KOC and company, but there should be no gimmes hires here.

• Like 1