Week 16: The Chase Young Bowl

turtle28

Just now, Brian23 said:

My worry with how good Haskins and the rookies have been, that Bruce will use that to validate himself and just toss Manusky out to dry. Even though he's always picked awful defensive coaches.

who ever was incharge of the draft did well this year

1 star wr

2 very solid quality wr  thisbyear

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I don't know, I wouldn't have a problem with O’Connell, Rattay, Randy Jordan and Hillard being retained on offense - they've done a good job developing the young players - as well as Nate Kaczor as Special Teams Coordinator, he's done a great job this year.

Do you keep or want Callahan as your OLine coach if your a new guy coming in?

Just now, Brian23 said:

Nah, we need a cleansing. Not a single group has been "good enough" to warrant keeping in my opinion, the only one close has been Special Teams but that doesn't warrant keeping in my opinion.

O’Connell has done a good job though and the assistants developing the young position players. I will say, is entirely up to the next HC. I don't believe anyone on this current staff should be the Redskins HC next year.

The Next HC will probably want his own staff, but I would hope they keep O’Connell.

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

Do you keep or want Callahan as your OLine coach if your a new guy coming in?

No, Callahan should be gone with Bruce. Bruce hired Callahan as assistant head coach and OL coach bc he had history with him dating back to their raiders day. Callahan is a Bruce ”yes man.”

• Like 1