Josh Gordon to end treatment, seek return

MWil23

22 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Gordon will come back and be good right away, electric within one season.  It's time for us all to accept that Josh Gordon, THE Josh Gordon, is about to return in all his majesty.  

THE Josh Gordon is a walking suspension. Can't get excited for a guy who has been suspended for more games in his career than he has actually played. 

We we gotta pump the breaks on him

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

THE Josh Gordon is a walking suspension. Can't get excited for a guy who has been suspended for more games in his career than he has actually played. 

We we gotta pump the breaks on him

And the brakes too....

If he's eligible they'd be fools not to start him as soon as he can suit up.

Kenny Britt and Sammie Coates aren't the answer.

37 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And the brakes too....

they can suit him up as soon as possible still doesn't mean he won't make an impact. I have zero faith in a guy who hasn't played in over 2years making any kind of an impact. 

We are seeing it taking bell a couple weeks to get in to football shape and the dude has been playing the past few seasons. 

27 minutes ago, buno67 said:

they can suit him up as soon as possible still doesn't mean he won't make an impact. I have zero faith in a guy who hasn't played in over 2years making any kind of an impact. 

We are seeing it taking bell a couple weeks to get in to football shape and the dude has been playing the past few seasons. 

When? Ever?

If he's active and motivated, he can still make an impact, we saw it last preseason.

I understand those are enormous "if's" though.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

When? Ever?

If he's active and motivated, he can still make an impact, we saw it last preseason.

I understand those are enormous "if's" though.

Last preseason, what about when he played a last regular season game. In '14 he was garbage when he came back and showed no flashes of what he did in '13. C'mon you are talking about preseason, the same preseason that made RGIII look a tad bit promising. 

We had the F'ing playoffs on the line and the dude came back and played like a joke and than got himself suspended for the last game of the year 

it f'ing blows my mind how many people are still hanging their hat on that '13 season. He is more likely to have a career that resembles his rookie year than anything like that '13 seasons. 

Believe me with CC most likely out and hoping Britt gets cut, it gives me a little bit of hope that Gordon comes back and actually does something, but the odds of that happens would be the same as me going home, giving me a BJ; making a medium rare porterhouse for dinner, and than telling me she is going to her mothers and taking our daughter for a sleepover so I can spend ten night watching MNF and playing video games in piece... that BS isn't going to happen.

freaking mind boggling that people have all this hope for Gordon when he hasn't done anything football related in close to 2years and yet expect him to be some all pro RB. We have seen Levoen Bell, the leagues best back and went months (not years) with out playing struggle to fine form. 

Pump yo brakes people!

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Last preseason, what about when he played a last regular season game. In '14 he was garbage when he came back and showed no flashes of what he did in '13. C'mon you are talking about preseason, the same preseason that made RGIII look a tad bit promising. 

We had the F'ing playoffs on the line and the dude came back and played like a joke and than got himself suspended for the last game of the year 

it f'ing blows my mind how many people are still hanging their hat on that '13 season. He is more likely to have a career that resembles his rookie year than anything like that '13 seasons. 

Believe me with CC most likely out and hoping Britt gets cut, it gives me a little bit of hope that Gordon comes back and actually does something, but the odds of that happens would be the same as me going home, giving me a BJ; making a medium rare porterhouse for dinner, and than telling me she is going to her mothers and taking our daughter for a sleepover so I can spend ten night watching MNF and playing video games in piece... that BS isn't going to happen.

freaking mind boggling that people have all this hope for Gordon when he hasn't done anything football related in close to 2years and yet expect him to be some all pro RB. We have seen Levoen Bell, the leagues best back and went months (not years) with out playing struggle to fine form. 

Pump yo brakes people!

All I took from this post was your home life sucks.

Did I miss anything?

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

And the brakes too....

IF Kenny Britt is the Answer to ANYTHING.....I want to know what in the HELL was the Question??

3 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

IF Kenny Britt is the Answer to ANYTHING.....I want to know what in the HELL was the Question??

I think I said the same thing when we signed him. The dude's terrible.

We need WR help in the worst way possible next year, not to mention perhaps QB and RB help (unless Kizer and Crow really step it up the next 14 games).

Archived