Josh Gordon to end treatment, seek return

MWil23

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I'd love to be able to call you an idiot and run through half a dozen bullet points as to why you're wrong....but I can't.....because you're not.

He's a moron of almost unrivaled magnitude.

Yeah when it is just the suspension talk buno is right. When he talks about how he isn't any good because of a 5 game performance in 2014 where he only gained 303 yards, which is much better than anything we currently have in skill and production at the wide receiver position, then his argument loses some validity.

Gordon is potentially better than anything we have on the roster right now. Kenny Britt is the other team's best defensive player. How many drives has he killed in the first four games? Even if Gordon simply drops the ball, he'll be better than butter fingers britt. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah when it is just the suspension talk buno is right. When he talks about how he isn't any good because of a 5 game performance in 2014 where he only gained 303 yards, which is much better than anything we currently have in skill and production at the wide receiver position, then his argument loses some validity.

Agreed.

He could step on the field right now after smoking a 1/8 by himself and be twice as good as these turdburgers.

6 hours ago, ditchdigger said:

You all know he's been in Cleveland since Monday morning, right?

For those who don't twitter or reddit: He's been in Cleveland since Monday morning.

Probably getting a feel for what we might do with him if he is reinstated.  Something about his snapchat/twitter persona and the facts of the case until now tells me he doesn't want to play for the Browns.

A gut instinct that he won't reinstate unless we ship him away.

14 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Probably getting a feel for what we might do with him if he is reinstated.  Something about his snapchat/twitter persona and the facts of the case until now tells me he doesn't want to play for the Browns.

A gut instinct that he won't reinstate unless we ship him away.

We need jim Brown to get in his ear.

On 10/3/2017 at 12:09 PM, Thomas5737 said:

Are you telling me you were not disappointed by Gordon’s performance in ‘14 or that he was lazy when he came back when the team was in the playoff hunt for once. 

Never said he wasn’t any good, I talk about how ‘13 was a fluke and that those things happen. 

Archived