New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think counselor is mafia totally unrelated to the mom thing. the whole wincon thing seemed forced

matts reaction to the swag thing is damning, he did a complete 180 when the swag suspicion went nowhere. and if swag is telling it true, matts has to be scum

You tried to do the same thing.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I’m saying I could kill like 70% of the game based on a whim and feel nothing, and wouldn’t even think I made a mistake.

Has anyone told you that you share a lot of traits with a sociopath? 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I really hope this vote is because you think I’m scum and not because I’m lying about my mother. Because if it is PM me and I have something for you.

Junk pic.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

It’s definitely the former. Personal situations are in fact personal. Not talking you but if someone lied about it then I’d say they take the game a bit too seriously.

To be fair, there has been an extreme rash of people "fake quitting" lately. And Counselor has asked to be replaced multiple times without actually leaving the game. 

Not that I am accusing him of lying.

50 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think counselor is mafia totally unrelated to the mom thing. the whole wincon thing seemed forced

matts reaction to the swag thing is damning, he did a complete 180 when the swag suspicion went nowhere. and if swag is telling it true, matts has to be scum

You pushing this narrative is odd. We all know Swag was lying. So trying to make me look bad by using his lie is ridiculous. 

All these guys saying people fake stuff like this all the time but not saying you are... then why bring it up? You clearly don’t believe me and are challenging my character or you are using it for your own game advantage so which is it? Either own your bull**** and say you don’t believe me or shut up.