WEEK 17 GDT - @SEATTLE

N4L

With all due respect to @J-ALL-DAY, couldnt wait to get this one out. 

We all know the stakes. Win, and we are the #1 seed in the NFC and get a bye with a win. most likely the #5 seed with a loss. The game time has officially been moved to SNF

We are beat up, they are beat up. Clowney has been sitting out, wait for us specifically. Rashaad penny is out for the year. Chris carson exited seattles game today. Their 3rd string running back got hurt today as well (mckissic). Mike Iupati got hurt. Their LT Duane Brown didnt play today. bobby wagner is hurt and was a gametime decision today.

Wilson is getting hit a lot today. We have a long week. 

Last time we played them, we didnt have kittle and we lost sanders early with his rib injury. it was also joe staleys return from injury and he looked horrible then didnt play for another few weeks. Mcglinchey didnt have a good game either. Juice wasnt the same guy he was yet either coming back from injury. 

This is garoppolos first game in seattle. I dont know if he was on the sidelines last year or not. I dont think he even attended the game. We will need a clean game from him and a healthy dose of big plays. 

I feel this one fellas. its time to let it all hang out and go on a month long winning streak ONE GAME AT A TIME. 

GO NINERS

Edited by N4L
  • Like 5

My main concern is giving Wilson too much time to carve us up. Our D line is banged up and tired and I hope with the addtion of Dee Ford and Julian Taylor that it boosts our pass rush just enough. We also got to get back to running the ball as soon as it starts working KS starts getting too pass happy. Its time to go all out hit him deep a few times and run the ball down their throats and never look back. I hope that sour taste left in their mouths after that OT loss lights a fire under this teams ***. Seattle rarely ever loses by double digits so expect a close game. 

23-17 49ers

1 hour ago, Forge said:

I'll save most of my initial thoughts for the podcast, but this game annoys me lol. 

Just make sure to pick Seattle 31-20 😁.

What ticks me off the most is that the Seahawks are going to likely lose today against the Cardinals and we could have locked up the #1 seed with yesterday's win.

I'll go deeper with my thoughts later, but think we pull it off 27-17.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Just make sure to pick Seattle 31-20 😁.

What ticks me off the most is that the Seahawks are going to likely lose today against the Cardinals and we could have locked up the #1 seed with yesterday's win.

I'll go deeper with my thoughts later, but think we pull it off 27-17.

Honestly? There's nothing that suggests Seattle has any right to win next week. It's just that damn mental hurdle if playing in Seattle

Just now, Forge said:

Honestly? There's nothing that suggests Seattle has any right to win next week. It's just that damn mental hurdle if playing in Seattle

I mean our passing offense looked like utter crap for seven consecutive quarters until the 4th quarter last night. If we struggle through the air again, we will have a tough game with damn near anyone, especially with how our defense has been playing. If we're on our game though? Then yes, Seattle shouldn't be able to beat us. 

Good chance if we beat Seattle, we see them again in two weeks. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean our passing offense looked like utter crap for seven consecutive quarters until the 4th quarter last night. If we struggle through the air again, we will have a tough game with damn near anyone, especially with how our defense has been playing. If we're on our game though? Then yes, Seattle shouldn't be able to beat us. 

Good chance if we beat Seattle, we see them again in two weeks. 

Yeah, I can't account for us crapping the bed, that's the thing. But I am positive that we are the better team

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I can't account for us crapping the bed, that's the thing. But I am positive that we are the better team

I mean if we're going to be honest, we have been the best team in the leauge along with the Ravens all season long. Just have had some recent hiccups. Let's see how ready Shanahan gets the crew next week, but definitely a mental hurdle we have to overcome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean if we're going to be honest, we have been the best team in the leauge along with the Ravens all season long. Just have had some recent hiccups. Let's see how ready Shanahan gets the crew next week, but definitely a mental hurdle we have to overcome. 

Still like the saints, especially right now. But I think the majority of the season has been us three

• Like 1

We have had our demons at Seattle for years but you're telling me the Cardinals have won five out of seven there? Unbelievable lol. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Still like the saints, especially right now. But I think the majority of the season has been us three

Saints are obviously right there with us. But if they have to come to our place, I feel confident we can beat them, especially with Ford/Tartt and possibly Alexander returning.