WEEK 17 GDT - @SEATTLE

N4L

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That wasn't really on him though, just a f'n terrible play call though. If you are going to go for it, then go for it. Don't these weak screens. 

Especially in your own territory. If it's a turnover from a pass via the air, at least it's down the field. 

Edited by PapaShogun

Just now, Forge said:

Ugh, I hate that we still decided to give up after that.

I'm actually fine with that decision after the first down incompletion. Don't want to risk a turnover there with the Seahawks offense completely being shut down that half.

Just have to bring it to start the 3rd quarter. Our opening drives after halftime have been very suspect as of late. 

Just now, Forge said:

It feels weird for the offense to have been that flat out dominant and only have 13 points.

Just like Ohio State last night to be honest. 

We get the ball to start the second half, we need to make it a three score game 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm actually fine with that decision after the first down incompletion. Don't want to risk a turnover there with the Seahawks offense completely being shut down that half.

Just have to bring it to start the 3rd quarter. Our opening drives after halftime have been very suspect as of late. 

Agreed 

Just now, Forge said:

Ugh, I hate that we still decided to give up after that.

Lol me too but can u blame Kyle after all that. If Seattle were getting the ball we would have taken out shot. Just need another half of ZERO turnovers. We are 1 half away from Home Field advantage throughout the playoffs. C'mon fellas.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, it'll still largely come down to what we do to open the half

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Lol me too but can u blame Kyle after all that. If Seattle were getting the ball we would have taken out shot. Just need another half of ZERO turnovers. We are 1 half away from Home Field advantage throughout the playoffs. C'mon fellas.

I do agree with the bolded.

I think if I'm Seattle, I'm trying to get the team up by using the "we spooked shanny at the end there" narrative lol

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

Its crazy that we only had 3 drives the entire half, not really counting that last one with 45 seconds to start.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Agree but any pts makes this 2 td and 2 2pt conversions. And keeps that Seattle crowd silent. 

• Like 1