Bills heading to Houston for Wildcard

soflbillsfan

Allen is getting a lot of hate... but dude accounted for 372 total yards... out of 425.  He made some boneheaded plays but they really never came back to bite us. Even those sacks he took when we were in FG range didnt effect us much because we just got ball back and drove right back into FG range. If anything it actually helped us get to OTvas opposed to kicking a FG to tie with 1:50 seconds just to have Texans come down and win in regulation.  

Sean McDermott said Allen tried to do to much today and he did but that was not the reason we lost. There were other factors. And it concerns me that Sean think Allen is whyvwe lost that game. Yes he tried to do to much at times but it never really effected the outcome of the game.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Allen is getting a lot of hate... but dude accounted for 372 total yards... out of 425.  He made some boneheaded plays but they really never came back to bite us. Even those sacks he took when we were in FG range didnt effect us much because we just got ball back and drove right back into FG range. If anything it actually helped us get to OTvas opposed to kicking a FG to tie with 1:50 seconds just to have Texans come down and win in regulation.  

Sean McDermott said Allen tried to do to much today and he did but that was not the reason we lost. There were other factors. And it concerns me that Sean think Allen is whyvwe lost that game. Yes he tried to do to much at times but it never really effected the outcome of the game.

Allen 100% had a disproportionate impact on the outcome. Just because we fluked into the sacks not ending the game doesn't mean it's not a massive issue.

He reminds me so much of a poor mans Trubisky and I am terrified next year the wheels are just going to completely come off.

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Allen 100% had a disproportionate impact on the outcome. Just because we fluked into the sacks not ending the game doesn't mean it's not a massive issue.

He reminds me so much of a poor mans Trubisky and I am terrified next year the wheels are just going to completely come off.

To be fair he couldnt do much on those plays. He tried to escape tackle box but couldnt. Any throwaways would have resulted in intentional groundings...

15 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

The lack of Singletary in OT is a crime. 

WR is still a huge need and Cody Ford should be at Guard for the rest of his days. 

For my mental health I am checking out until February fellas. 

Ford is the reason the Bills lost, with that stupid block in the back by Ford that was way behind the play

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

Ford is the reason the Bills lost, with that stupid block in the back by Ford that was way behind the play

They didn't call block in the back. They called Blindside block... which when they showed the replay clearly wasn't. Former officials and players even came out and said that's not a blindside block.

17 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

No way is this man an issue. Look the guy had plays set and people dropped them. That crisp pass to Brown to the 4 yard line where he could have easily dragged his feet to get a chance to score a td instead he jumped. He blew it. Kroft had a dropped ball even though it was a penalty on the play he blew it. Perfect pass to duke in the corner of the endzone he blew it. 

Everyone chirping about allen going to not be good I think you need to stop being dramatic the guy is going to get there and he was not the problem yesterday. He should have never fumbled the ball but that to me was his only mistake. The oline killed him to not get a shot at the fg. Daboll play calling outside of that first drive was trash. Going away from singletary was all him. Having your Fullback run deep routes again is Dabolls fault. At some point they need to can him but I dont see it happening.