What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

Which is weird because Brady has never looked to get paid. He's always taken below market contracts.

I don't know what's going on. Is BB really gonna let him walk? The Pats don't have Jimmy or Brissett or anyone, really. They've made it work with everyone. But it doesn't seem like that guy is on the roster.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Which is weird because Brady has never looked to get paid. He's always taken below market contracts.

I don't know what's going on. Is BB really gonna let him walk? The Pats don't have Jimmy or Brissett or anyone, really. They've made it work with everyone. But it doesn't seem like that guy is on the roster.

Well, it s also about gettimg a clear read on what hoodie s plan is to rebuild the offense.  About the money, there has been rumors for yrs about getting money and favors through the TB12 brand.  I have no issue if that was true.

13 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Well, it s also about gettimg a clear read on what hoodie s plan is to rebuild the offense.  About the money, there has been rumors for yrs about getting money and favors through the TB12 brand.  I have no issue if that was true.

He's made over $200M in his NFL career. Not sure how much more he actually needs.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He's made over $200M in his NFL career. Not sure how much more he actually needs.

I don t get into how much is enough for anyone,  just my own personal views.  Throughout history, a lot of extremely wealthy individuals have donated lots of their wealth to philanthropic causes.  Generosity has been shown when living and later in death.

Again, just explaining my point of view, not trying to be confrontational.

22 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I don t get into how much is enough for anyone,  just my own personal views.  Throughout history, a lot of extremely wealthy individuals have donated lots of their wealth to philanthropic causes.  Generosity has been shown when living and later in death.

Again, just explaining my point of view, not trying to be confrontational.

He's never tried to get more money. And he could've easily been the highest paid player in history multiple times.

I'm honestly wondering if BB is gonna let him walk.