What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Hopefully so, although not sure it would specifically be Eason, but a QB to groom behind nine the less...

sure, I just think Eason has a real chance to slip because he is viewed as one of the less mobile and pocket awareness Qbs, but a rocket arm.  Who better to learn from then a 43 yr old Qb in the pocket.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Hopefully so, although not sure it would specifically be Eason, but a QB to groom behind nine the less...

Right. If Brady is indeed the guy, I’d think QB has to be taken early with a Mahomes/Rodgers like plan in place. Jamies or Bridgewater, I think they hold off on QB.

• Like 1

Just now, ravishingone said:

sure, I just think Eason has a real chance to slip because he is viewed as one of the less mobile and pocket awareness Qbs, but a rocket arm.  Who better to learn from then a 43 yr old Qb in the pocket.

I’d feel pretty good about grooming any QB if the guy is learning from BA and Brady.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I’d feel pretty good about grooming any QB if the guy is learning from BA and Brady.

And if ur Eason, you would be in a really good.  Sure, he ll get less guaranteed money to start his career.  However, he is pretty much guaranteed to get his shot in no more then 2 yrs