What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's never tried to get more money. And he could've easily been the highest paid player in history multiple times.

I'm honestly wondering if BB is gonna let him walk. 

Here s my concern, if BB let s him walk, this should make me feel better about the Bucs signing him?  BB is every bit as old as Arians, so the argument about age of HC is out the door.   No problem with Arians, but I ll trust 8 SBs and 11 SB appearances on his resume a lot more.

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Here s my concern, if BB let s him walk, this should make me feel better about the Bucs signing him?  BB is every bit as old as Arians, so the argument about age of HC is out the door.   No problem with Arians, but I ll trust 8 SBs and 11 SB appearances on his resume a lot more.

That would be my concern. Nobody knows TB like BB does. If BB is done with him, that raises some questions for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Oh please. It's Tom Brady dude. 

It's 43 year old Tom Brady. Not the Tom Brady from a few years ago. The Tom Brady who scored 13 points and lost to the Titans in the playoffs on a pick six.

And like I said, if BB is willing to let him go, I'm going to ask why. 

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's 43 year old Tom Brady. Not the Tom Brady from a few years ago. The Tom Brady who scored 13 points and lost to the Titans in the playoffs on a pick six.

And like I said, if BB is willing to let him go, I'm going to ask why. 

You guys crack me up. Hesitant on Tom Brady but defending Jameis Winston to the grave. 50 year old Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY OTHER QB OPTION AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

You guys crack me up. Hesitant on Tom Brady but defending Jameis Winston to the grave. 50 year old Tom Brady >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANY OTHER QB OPTION AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW. 

teflon tom with these weapons make us a playoff contender and division champs pontentially. Type of qb that makes everyone around him better and not vice versa. cut the check!

6 hours ago, indifference said:

teflon tom with these weapons make us a playoff contender and division champs pontentially. Type of qb that makes everyone around him better and not vice versa. cut the check!

I actually agree with you here. I think he's an upgrade even with his age and decline. His leadership and experience can't be matched. He's been through it all...

This would be the best collective group of weapons he's probably ever had...

Only thing I would question, is would this FO say 'we got Brady, that's all we need' or would they continue to get the needed assets ( RB, OT, etc.)...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Arians' age is something that gets completely glossed over when it comes to the QB situation. The man is 67, he wasn't brought here to develop a QB, he's here to try and win. 

If he doesn't think Jameis is a guy he can win with, he's gone. Simple as that. 

Jameis, Brady, Rivers, Bridgewater, etc. 

Who does BA think gives him the best chance to make a SB run with in 2020? Above all else, this post is what the decision comes down to.

15 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I actually agree with you here. I think he's an upgrade even with his age and decline. His leadership and experience can't be matched. He's been through it all...

This would be the best collective group of weapons he's probably ever had...

Only thing I would question, is would this FO say 'we got Brady, that's all we need' or would they continue to get the needed assets ( RB, OT, etc.)...

Draft strategy remains the same, have to believe they are going to draft Eason before day 3 also.

• Like 1