What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

32 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

How many interceptions are a QBs fault, is not a stat. 

Are we really gonna go and make that a stat line for the history of all QB's interceptions? Or just Jameis? 

It seems relevant now because the unprecedented 30/30 season is the biggest argument against resigning Jameis.

8 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

How many interceptions are a QBs fault, is not a stat. 

Are we really gonna go and make that a stat line for the history of all QB's interceptions? Or just Jameis? 

Who cares if it's not a stat, it's direct from the coach of the team who went back and watched all the film. That actually has more value than just looking at a stat line lol...

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Unfortunately outta of those 2 statistics compared, one is more important than the other.

It's not nearly as bad a stat as some are making it out to be though. Every INT is different depending on game situation, field position, etc...

I'll agree though the pick 6's last year were alarming and that has to improve if we retain Winston...

27 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Now I almost want Brady (was indifferent at best before) just so we can hopefully say up yours to the Pats if this is true.

Side note I’d really not be down with Godwin changing his number for a 1-2 year Brady rental.

#FakeNews

Hoodie doesn t leak info,  period.

20 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

It's not nearly as bad a stat as some are making it out to be though. Every INT is different depending on game situation, field position, etc...

I'll agree though the pick 6's last year were alarming and that has to improve if we retain Winston...

Omg

Come on

Not nearly as bad a stat??? Gtfo

Yea I understand ints aren't always a QBs fault and you give them a little leeway with a few tipped balls and what not BUT ITS 30 PICKS

At some point you just need to think , hey maybe Winston's accuracy and decision making suck and he shouldn't have put the ball in those spots anyway

It's not like this is season 1 or 2 and we need to cut him some slack. NO this is year 5 and it was worse than any other previous year. Cool hes improving throwing for alot more yards and tds but hes also improving in a bad way increasing his ints too.

I'm so done with the Jameis love

If hes back I'll deal with it because what else am I gona do but damn there are plenty of other options that are just as good if not better ESPECIALLY this year with this insane QB carousel 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Omg

Come on

Not nearly as bad a stat??? Gtfo

Yea I understand ints aren't always a QBs fault and you give them a little leeway with a few tipped balls and what not BUT ITS 30 PICKS

At some point you just need to think , hey maybe Winston's accuracy and decision making suck and he shouldn't have put the ball in those spots anyway

It's not like this is season 1 or 2 and we need to cut him some slack. NO this is year 5 and it was worse than any other previous year. Cool hes improving throwing for alot more yards and tds but hes also improving in a bad way increasing his ints too.

I'm so done with the Jameis love

If hes back I'll deal with it because what else am I gona do but damn there are plenty of other options that are just as good if not better ESPECIALLY this year with this insane QB carousel 

Thank you for proving my point...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Welp, the finish line is near boys.  We should all be happy.  

And a public service annoucement.  Please remember to sanitize your hands thoroughly after reading this post. YOU FILTHY HUMANOIDS!!!!!  😏😏😅😅

Wouldn’t be surprised if the league year gets pushed back after the CBA vote this weekend. Everyone else suspending play and operations due to COVID-19. I’m sure the NFL will do they same... I just think they don’t want to give reason to have the CBA vote delayed.

I would much prefer a QB, Barrett, JPP, Suh decision sooner than later tho. Haha

17 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if the league year gets pushed back after the CBA vote this weekend. Everyone else suspending play and operations due to COVID-19. I’m sure the NFL will do they same... I just think they don’t want to give reason to have the CBA vote delayed.

I would much prefer a QB, Barrett, JPP, Suh decision sooner than later tho. Haha

Well, luckily Rivers is within driving distance to sign his contract with the Bucs.  

😃😏🤔😬😪😭🤢🤮

When s the draft again when hope can be restored?