Chiefs Safety Juan Thornhill “Significant Knee Injury”

Chiefer

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

He'd be key in a potential Bills, Patriots or Texans matchup, too. This is a very significant blow to KC.

He's a big loss no doubt. I just meant for the TE heavy personnel I thought he'd be key. Not sure I see a similar matchup problem for those other teams but obviously you'd rather have him than not. 

Just now, LeotheLion said:

He's a big loss no doubt. I just meant for the TE heavy personnel I thought he'd be key. Not sure I see a similar matchup problem for those other teams but obviously you'd rather have him than not. 

Patriots aren't TE strong, but both the Bills and Texans have strong TEs in Dawson Knox and Darren Fells. Might not be Mark Andrews, but can absolutely exploit the matchups.

At least there are two weeks to adjust.

CB Kendall Fuller has been playing more cover-safety roles, so he may get a lot of the slack at FS. The Chiefs still have the Honey-Badger, Tyrann Mathieu to cover TEs and Daniel Sorensen for more physical work. Another player that will need to step up is rookie CB Rashad Fenton, who will likely get some of Fuller's CB time.

J

• Like 1