Redskins hire Ron Rivera as HC, Jack Del Rio as DC & Scott Turner as OC

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Why would he go to Washington out of all the choices? Washington is a hot mess of a team and needs a lot of pieces to get back to being a good team.

Hot mess. Yes. But we dont need that many pieces. Half the teams on rookie deals it seems. WRs and QB all rookies. Defensive front all 3 years or less played. And our division sucks. So I wouldnt say "a lot of pieces".

8 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Why would he go to Washington out of all the choices? Washington is a hot mess of a team and needs a lot of pieces to get back to being a good team.

Think about the style of D he coaches. Now thing about Washington's on roster talent plus draft position. Factor in the power and money Snyder was willing to give and its an easy sell

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Hot mess. Yes. But we dont need that many pieces. Half the teams on rookie deals it seems. WRs and QB all rookies. Defensive front all 3 years or less played. And our division sucks. So I wouldnt say "a lot of pieces".

I would. No TE, no good WRs, RB is questionable. Defense is terrible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Defense was run by a fool that over complexed things. Talent itself is there at many spots.

WRs are all rookies. I would agree a nice quality vet need be added. But our youth has potential.

TE is a issue along with DBs.

But its the NFC East. 8 wins won the division. Its not a big mountain to climb.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Did you even watch a Redskins game this year?  Terry McLaurin is a stud.  Kelvin Harmon and Steve Sims both showed promise.  We have Guice and Bryce Love next year.  The defense has a lot of good pieces, just need talent added at MLB and CB.  TE is a concern but its not like the team has so many holes its a trainwreck.  The young players we have looked good this year.

• Like 5