Raiders extend LG RIchie Incognito (2 years, $14M, $6.35 Gtd)

RaidersAreOne

11 hours ago, G said:

More than I wanted to give him but he earned it...Keeping the starting line intact is good. Hopefully it stays healthy and productive...

More then you wanted to give him?  Incognito is old but he’s a top 8 G in the NFL still.  What exactly did you think he’s worth?

btw I was shocked to learn how little this guys made over such a long career.  I hope he gets every penny of that deal.

11 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

More then you wanted to give him?  Incognito is old but he’s a top 8 G in the NFL still.  What exactly did you think he’s worth?

btw I was shocked to learn how little this guys made over such a long career.  I hope he gets every penny of that deal.

Hey Ritchie, how you doing?...

His 'play' is worth that, but as a 'business' I was one of the few who thought Mack would be traded because of 'business' and I was PISSED when it happened. I'm also willing to draft two guards in the 3rd/4th round and move on from Ritchie AND Gabe. I'd like to keep them together but from a 'business' perspective it might be better to go young, develop and THEN pay the guys drafted in 2020. It's not a slight against RI/GJ as much as looking forward and being proactive instead of reactive like we were trying to fix the Tackle position the year before. Hence why I wanted to trade up for Tunsil but he was picked one before and we went Joseph at S. I don't play Madden, but seeing patterns and planning ahead really isn't that hard.